Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun with Photoshop

Here's a couple of fun and interesting-looking photoshop tutorials I found while browsing the web recently, instead of doing my work.

  • How to Make a Color Photo Look Like a Black and White Sketch


  • This one is quick and easy (two of my favorite things). I used it to make the picture for my blog profile, transforming this handsome visage...








    ...into this!













    Excellent! I am now ready to be in that video by A-Ha.

    The tutorial for this was provided by the fine folks at wikihow.com:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Color-Image-Look-Like-a-Sketch-in-Photoshop


    The second tutorial is a bit more labor-intensive, and I haven't actually tried it out myself, but it sure looks cool.

  • How to Create a Spectacular Grass Text Effect


  • Here's the final product:
    And, the tutorial can be found at the psdtuts.com website:
    http://psdtuts.com/text-effects-tutorials/create-a-spectacular-grass-text-effect-in-photoshop/

    No comments:

     

    All products and services are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby acknowledged.